Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cell Phones/Seclusion


Cell phones are annoying. I dislike them and I use them only when necessary. Today, people seem cannot life without at least two or three technological devices. Among them, I bet, one may include his or her cell phone. I see people sending SMSs while they are “listening” to teachers who do their best to deliver a lecture from decent to great. I see people checking their email, taking picture, downloading songs and ringtones on their phones.

One may discourage a face-to-face conversation trying to stay in touch with the external world through cell phones. This may be how: many times I tried to talk to people I knew, but, what a coincidence!, they took their phones right at the moment I was opening my mouth. I never tried to speak to them again!

Look what happen to a student who answered the phone while a professor was lecturing!



No comments: